Lifebit helps you become happier, healthier and more passionate.
At it's core, Lifebit is a simple but stylish text editor, camera and place check-ins for posting your life's daily thoughts and moments. But what makes it special, is how you unlock and level up badges by pursuing you passion.
Had a super nice lunch? Post it and level up your Foodie badge! Visited a new city? Level up your Traveller badge! Discovered an insightful book? Share and level up your Bookworm badge! That and 50+ badges about passion, cities and even brands can be leveled up in Lifebit.
- Can be Private or Public
- Style your TEXT entries by choosing a font, color, texture background, shadows and more!
- Camera supports zooming, frames, real-time filters and stickers.
- Check-in to places with a satellite map photo. Foursquare checking-in supported! Earn points twice!
- Links can also be saved in your life stream.
- Get healthy! Link your motion chip, Moves, Fitbit, Runkeepr and level up that Walker badge.
- Analyze your life. See what's your passions are and meet like-minded people.
- Chat with your life mates! Supports group chat, images, emojis and location!
- 1,000s of fun and excited life quests. A crowdsourced bucketlist awaits you.
Lifebit supports iPhone 4 and higher.
Have questions, problems, or feedback?
Reach out to us at email@example.com or follow us on twitter @lifebithq for news.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Lifebit - Gamified Journal & Lifelog with Badges is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
Lifebit - Gamified Journal & Lifelog with Badges (version 4.9.6) has a file size of 88.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.